The purpose of this policy is to inform you in a clear and detailed way about what a cookie is, what its purpose is, what type of cookies we use and how to configure or disable them.
In general, if you browse the internet you can accept or reject cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
If you deactivate cookies, you will still be able to access the website, but browsing it may not be optimal and some of the services offered may not work correctly (viewing videos, maps, sharing content, etc.).
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels (hereinafter, “cookies”) are small files, mainly text files, which are downloaded to the user’s device (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when visiting a website and which store information about the user’s browsing habits. Some cookies are essential for the proper functioning of web pages, such as technical cookies or user interface customisation cookies, although others, such as analysis cookies or behavioural advertising cookies, require us to inform you and obtain your consent to their use. In order to enable you to provide fully informed consent, we provide you with detailed information below on what each type of cookie consists of and what its purpose is.
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
• Technical and functional cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, including the management and operation of the website and enabling its functions and services, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing payment, etc. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, which is why they are considered necessary.
• Preference or personalisation cookies: these allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks, so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search or the region in which the user is located. If the user chooses these features themselves, for example by marking the language flag, this is considered an expressly requested service as long as the cookies are exclusively for the selected purpose of personalisation.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow us to understand how visitors interact with the web pages and thus carry out a statistical analysis of the use made by web users of the services provided. The information collected is used to measure the activity of the websites or application in order to introduce improvements in the products and services offered by the party responsible.
• Advertising Cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: these collect information on the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
• Social Cookies: these are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
• Affiliate cookies: these enable tracking of visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
• Security cookies: these store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
• Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they will be considered as third party cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE SHELF LIFE
• Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL
|Own||pd_cc||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|Own||woocommerce_cart_hash||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|Own||woocommerce_items_in_cart||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|Own||wp_woocommerce_session_**************||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 days|
|Third parties (Paypal)||enforce_policy||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|Third parties (Paypal)||KHcl0EuY7AKSMgfvHl7J5E7hPtK||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|Third parties (Paypal)||l7_az||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|Third parties (Paypal)||LANG||Saves the user language preferences for a website||in 7 hours|
|Third parties (Paypal)||ts||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|Third parties (Paypal)||ts_c||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|Third parties (Paypal)||tsrce||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 3 days|
|Third parties (Paypal)||x-pp-s||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|Third parties (Google Analytics)||_ga||ID used to identify users||in one year|
|Third parties (Google Analytics)||_ga_*************||Cookie used by Google Analytics to maintain session status.||in one year|
|Third parties (Facebook)||_fbp||Used by Facebook to deliver a range of products such as advertising, real-time offers from third-party advertisers||in 3 months|
|Third parties (youtube.com)||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||It tries to estimate the bandwidth of users on YouTube pages with embedded videos.||in 6 months|
|Third parties (youtube.com)||YSC||It records a unique ID to keep statistics on which YouTube videos the user has watched.||Session|
En el caso de detectar alguna cookie que no estuviera descrita en los cuadros anteriores, por favor, póngalo en conocimiento del Responsable del Tratamiento para que pueda actuar.
ALLOW, BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Calzados FAL, S.A. is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore provides you with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: the legitimate interest of the Controller for technical and functional cookies (6.1f RGPD), and by the consent of the data subject for cookies affected by the regulation (analytical, advertising, affiliation, etc.) (6.1a RGPD).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Calzados FAL, S.A.. Apartado de correos nº. 42 – 26580 Arnedo (La Rioja). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org